Inspiring Audiences To Go Beyond The Ordinary
Susan Gilell-Stuy is a sought after speaker known for her approachable, engaging, and thought provoking speaking style. She motivates her audiences through her storytelling, humor and sharing of real world experiences as a leader and corporate executive coach. Susan leaves each audience with smart, original and practical insights and strategies they can apply immediately.
Whether you’re creating a new culture initiative, developing your leaders’ emotional intelligence or trying to navigate through conflict or thrive amid change Susan’s insights and strategies will inspire individuals, teams and organizations to go beyond the ordinary to realize their highest potential.
Susan’s messages are customized for maximum relevance to your audience. She has spoken to many well-known organizations and professional associations including: Jackie Robinson Foundation, HealthCare Businesswomen’s Association, and the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses.
Some of Susan’s key speaking areas: emotional intelligence, leadership mastery, conflict management, corporate resilience and culture, and creating innovative teams.
- Ready Set Spike Your Emotional Intelligence
- How Do You Keep Your Professional “Cool” When You’re Under Attack From An Irrational Person?
- Stop Fanning The Flames: How to Deal With The Predictably Irrational People in Your Life
- Tapping The Creativity of Teams to Magnify Their Collective Talent
- How Good Organizations Become Great: They Create An Employee Mindset Culture
- Strategies Leaders Must Know To Breakthrough Impasses and Achieve Outcomes
To invite Susan to speak please: contact us.